THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

Monday, January 12, 2009

help me to make decision!!!


i am dilemma

Salam frezz..

I am dilemma...help me...i already sent my resign letter yesterday, this morning my board director come to see me to persuade me so that i tarik blk my resign letter...huhuhu...he offer me salary 3k and scholarship to continue master...ahh i donno what to do but i already sign agreement with mmu to continue master stat 2 feb.. he also offer me trip to oversea...lumayan kan...i donno...donno what to do....

aritu xmo offer..bile org da dpt offer da nk resign..mula la gelabah...sape suh dera i...kasi keje byk2...keje dia pon dia kasi kite buat..igt kite robot ke..tau la my ambition nak keje kilang robot tp bkn nak jd robot k...skrg sape susah... i sorg yg pendendam tau..mmg xbyk ckp..org suruh kite buat tp one day..tunggu da lihat ape akan jd...so skrg slh satu nye dendam ku terbalas..baru dia tau kite penat keje kat cni..baru ckp nak amik assistant..dr aritu org suh amik..dia wat donno...

tgk la camane nti...ptg ni i give my result k...wait n see......

my fren what do u think about it...erm but my company said if i want to continue my study with mmu, i also can do my research for the company and they also offer me salary for every month..but mampu ke i nk wat dua keje serentak..research for my study and also research for my company...research for my company about surge protector n lightning and my study about ultra high frequency radio frequency identification(RFID) Antena..dua2 tough subject..mampukah aku???

help me..i donno to make decision..........

2 comments:

del layla ramlee said...

wah2 gogi tawaran hebat tu kan2 :-* bertuahnya badan...nanti leh lanja gogo mkn kepci =)) nanti nk g oversea nak itut gop :(

eiffelz said...

every decision you gonna make.. got its own pros and cons..

think deep and follow your heart.. follow your instinct...

at least when you made that decision.. you would stand for it..

if anything happens later you cant blame others and you would do your best in the future...

" because you already made that choice.. "

nothing to regret sis.. life has full of experiences

:wink: